SBI Unnati Credit Card is designed basically for shopaholics. There are no annual fees for 1st four years and it is been issued against a minimum fixed deposit of INR 25000. Before hitting on the SBI Credit Card Apply button, let us now understand its features and benefits in detail:
Features & Benefits of SBI Unnati Credit Card
- Zero Fee Card
- Annual Fee of INR 499, waived off for first 4 years.
- Rewards on Spends
- Get 1 Reward Point per INR 100 spent
- Reward points can be redeemed against a wide option of gifts from the available Rewards Catalogue.
- Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Encash, Flexipay, and Fuel transactions are not included in Rewards Points Program.
- Enjoy Complete Fuel Freedom
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between INR 500 & INR 3000 (Exclusive of GST, wherever applicable, & all other charges).
- Maximum surcharge waiver of INR 100 per statement cycle, per credit card account.
- Milestone Rewards
- Receive INR 500 cashback within 15 days of achieving annual spends of INR 50,000 or more.
- Applicable for all membership years.
- Secured Card
- The card is issued with a lien on cardholder’s fixed deposit with SBI of INR 25000 or more.
- Contactless Advantage:
- Simply wave the card at a secure reader to transact for daily purchases.
- No need to hand over the card to someone or look for coins for everyday small purchases.
- As it becomes a contactless transaction, it reduces the risk of card loss and fraud due to skimming (Counterfeit). In case the card is waved through multiple times at the reader, the unique security feature of Visa Pay Wave will ensure that only one transaction goes through
- Worldwide Acceptance:
- SBI Unnati Card is accepted in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- It can be used to make payments at any outlet that accepts Visa or Mastercard.
- It allows converting the transactions into easy monthly installments.
- Log on to sbicard.com within 30 days of making any purchase worth INR 2500 or more to convert it into Flexipay.
- Add-on Cards:
- Empower family members above the age of 18 years with SBI Unnati Card.
- Cash on the Go:
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa ATMs across the globe.
- Utility Bill Payment Facility:
- Pay electricity bills, telephone, mobile, and other utility bills with the help of the Easy Bill Pay facility.
- Balance Transfer on EMI:
- Save the money while paying off the credit card dues.
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to SBI Card prime and get lower interest rates and pay them in EMIs.
- Easy Money:
- Get a draft or cheque against the cash limit at the doorstep.
- To avail of this option, log in to sbicard.com with the help of a username and password.
Also Check: SBI Unnati Credit Card
Fees & Charges:
- Annual Fees (First 4 Years): Nil
- Renewal Fees (5th Year Onwards): INR 499
- Add-on Fees (Per Annum): Nil
- Finance Charges: 3.75% p.m. (33% p.a.)
- Late Payment Charges: For statement balance
- Less than INR 500: Nil
- INR 500 up to INR 1,000: INR 400
- INR 1,000 up to INR 10,000: INR 750
- INR 10,000 up to INR 25,000: INR 950
- INR 25,000 up to INR 50,000: INR 1100
- Above INR 50,000: INR 1300
- All the payments made will be settled in the order of Minimum Amount Due (which is inclusive of taxes + EMI on EMI-based products + 5% of Total outstanding), Fees & other charges, Interest Charges, Balance Transfer Outstanding, Purchase Outstanding, and Cash Advances.
Apart from good credit score, the applicant must meet the below-mentioned criteria in order to apply for SBI Unnati Credit Card:
- Any person having a minimum Fixed Deposit of INR 25000 can apply.
- Applicant should be either salaried employee or self-employed.
- Applicant should be resident of India.
- Identity proof– Pan Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, any other Govt. Approved Photo ID.
- Income Proof- Last 3 months Bank Statements, Salary Slips for last 3 months, Form 16, Audited Financial statements for the last 2 years (in case of Self Employed)
- Residence Proof- Passport, Utility Bills, Aadhar Card, etc.
How to Apply for SBI Unnati Credit Card?
Below mentioned are the different ways to apply for SBI Unnati Card:
- Visit the nearest SBI Branch and fill out the Application form available there along with the documents required.
- Call the SBI Customer Care for getting assistance in the application process.
- Visit the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbicard.com for applying online. Fill out the following details:
- Email address
- Mobile Number
How to redeem Reward Points?
Below mentioned are the steps to get the reward points redeemed:
- Log in to the internet banking account of SBI.
- Click on the “Redeem Rewards” option provided on the main page.
- Choose the Reward category from the catalog provided.
- The total reward points will be displayed on the left side of the page.
- Enter the city for the delivery of the rewards.
- Select the quantity of the rewards and then click on “Add to Cart”.
- Tick on the disclaimer, and click on “Place Order”.
How to reach out SBI Unnati Credit Card Customer Care?
For any queries related to SBI Credit Card limit, documents requirement, eligibility criteria, etc. the applicant can contact the SBI Credit Card Customer Care Center that is as mentioned below:
SBI can be reached out at the Toll Free Number i.e. 1800 180 1290
Also, an applicant can visit the official website i.e. www.sbicard.com
In case of written queries, applicant may reach out at:
Manager, Customer Care Services.
SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd.,
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C,
12th Floor, Block 2, Building 3,
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon,
Haryana 122 002