Ray W. is my name. I’ve spent 40 years studying and practicing every gambling/betting system. Since I entered my first pool hall as a 16-year-old, I have been fascinated by every aspect. If there is such a thing, this makes me a bit of an expert. But it’s not me who is fascinated.
According to statistics from the government, 86% reported that they had gambled on something within the last 12 months. Only 1/3 of the population is non-bettors. According to the study, 46% of adults gamble at casinos, while seven out of ten prefer non-casino gambling. Horse racing, betting on sports, and private or online card games are the primary sources of this income.
Forty-eight states have legalized gambling, with Utah and Hawaii the only exceptions. There are currently 13 states with legalized state-sponsored casinos, totaling 443 establishments. These numbers are staggering.
While I enjoy gambling, as do many others, it is a dangerous form of gambling. Gambling that could result in a person losing enough money (or their family’s standard of living) is not recommended. In a long session of heads-up Gin Rummy, I witnessed a man lose his whole aluminum siding company overnight. It’s hard to believe,https://spt.education.gov.uk but it is true.
My attraction to casino games and gambling, in general, is rooted in my deep desire to win. My approach to casino gambling is not compulsive. My approach to casino gambling is not obsessive. I try my best to get as much as I can out of it.
The winning strategy is to play only games with a less than 2% house edge (Craps.60%; Baccarat 1.255%; Roulette 2.6% on even money wagers and Blackjack). It also requires strict adherence to a set of precepts, which I call the “golden rules” or “The 10 Commandments”.
- Never gamble when you are tired or depressed.
- Only gamble what you can afford.
- Avoid drinking alcohol during or before gambling sessions. It is the casino’s chloroform that separates the player from their winnings.
- Keep your playing sessions short.
- Never gamble without a bankroll.
- Stop betting if you feel “negative” about your surroundings (table, dealers, or if you are on a losing streak), and get out of the game. If your mood changes, the tables will still be available.
- Play with a plan of action (betting strategy min./max. wagers).
- Losing does not mean that you should increase your stakes. Only increase your wagers when you win. This will reduce losses and allow winnings to grow.
- The battle is not between the casino and you; it is between yourself and you alone. Keep your self-discipline.
- Never lose heart when you win.
It is easy to win consistently at these four table games. It’s something I do all the time. In any given play session, there are betting and playing strategies that shift the advantage from the house to the player.
These are the 10 rules of gambling that I was taught by professional gamblers who have been the savviest over the years. These rules are vital to winning consistently and intelligently. These rules are essential for any casino that uses real money gambling.
Like gambling, life is always a battle with the unknown. It would ruin the enjoyment of life if you knew the result in advance.
A severe gambler is someone who is constantly at war with luck. He consults the casino, where he can be sure of his winnings or losing, regardless of whether he wins, and the table speaks to him through the dice. The oracle also rewards him by telling him right now, not next week, whether his decisions were correct or wrong.
“The Muses of Ruin.”
All the best!
Players’ Casino Club teaches winning strategies and historical background, focusing on the best four casino table games: Craps (Blackjack, Roulette, and Baccarat).
With the proper knowledge, it is easy to win at casino gambling. This skill can be learned.
The multi-deck “Basic Strategy” for winning Blackjack and card counting techniques are thoroughly explained.
My goal is to share the best betting and playing methods so that everyone who walks into a casino has the best chance of winning. All information is free.