Don’t confuse the term branding with brand identity, including your Columbus website design and other elements. While branding includes laying down values for your brand, specifying your unique selling point, defining your target audience, etc., brand identity is how you visualize your branding.
Your brand identity is how you communicate with your audience and what image you want your brand to have among your potential buyers.
Experts in a digital marketing agency can help you revamp your brand identity online and rebuild your brand’s online presence in order to cater to more prospects in no time.
Strategies to revamp your brand identity as per the best Digital Marketing Agencies, Columbus
1-Lay Down Your Brand Values
In layman’s terms, values define the behavior that is more desirable. Hence, for your organization, define a set of values that you want your business to function on.
These core values will serve as a compass to guide your brand’s story and decision-making process.
Here are some ways to help you discover your brand’s core values:
- Start by asking why you are doing what you are doing.
- Hold a brainstorming session with your staff.
- Find out brands that inspire you and take inspiration from them.
Having a set of values will ensure Uniformity in your online activity and will guide your future campaigns.
Any reputed web design agency Columbus Ohio will help you reflect your brand values in your digital presence.
2- Specify Your Audience
It is highly important to specify who your target audience is. For which you will have to create a buyer’s persona. This is a representation of your ideal customer. To form a buyer’s persona, you’ll have to get some research done.
Once your buyers’ persona is ready, you will be able to shape your online presence according to your target audience.
When your web design and content are created keeping your ideal customer in mind, your conversion rate will improve.
To create your buyer’s persona, take into account the following:
- Personal details
- Pressure points
- Motivations and goals
3- Create a Unique Visual Presence
Your visual identity consists of your logo, the color palette that your digital marketing agency uses for you, the fonts, and photography styles. In other words, everything that is visible to your prospect. It has a huge impact on the audience.
Let’s say if your web design is outdated, your brand will be perceived like that too, old and outdated. You can find a website development company in Columbus, Ohio, to help you create an online presence that is new and appealing to your target audience.
Let’s have a look at all the compositions of your brand’s visual identity:
- Colour Palette: Colours are the most influential factor in creating a solid digital identity. Choose the colors that best reflect the nature of your brand and your core values. Do not forget to consider your buyer’s personas while deciding on a color palette.
- Fonts: The fonts you use have a huge impact on your audience. They decide the tone of your content. For example, a bold text might appear assertive to some of your audience.
- Logo: Your web design agency Columbus Ohio will suggest logos based on your brand values, the nature of your business, and your buyers’ persona. Your brand’s logo is like the face of your brand and hence a crucial aspect of your brand identity.
- Picture Styles: The visuals used in your web design and content, in general, are another way to communicate with your audience. Uniformity in your picture style will develop a unique brand identity over time.
4- Publish Quality Content
Content Marketing will ensure that your brand identity is constantly in motion. Your digital marketing agency will help you deliver content for each stage of the marketing funnel stage.
The buyer’s journey funnel is basically divided into four stages:
1- Awareness Stage: Publish content that is helpful and informative and generates awareness of your brand at the same time.
2- Consideration Stage: This stage requires more specific content where you talk about the benefits of your products and brand.
3-Decision Stage: Buyer’s in the decision stage require content that will help them make a purchase decision easily. Content in this stage can include features and the unique selling points of your product
4-Delight Stage: This stage will contain content for your existing customers. Can include resources and occasional newsletters.
5- Build a Social Media Strategy
Social media has become the biggest platform to engage potential customers for all sorts of businesses. In fact, a good social media presence actually serves as a component in building brand trust.
However, it is a challenge for businesses to keep a uniform tone across all platforms in all of their social media content.
Here, your digital marketing agency can help you create content for social media that reflects your branding.
Scattered content without any goal will not benefit your brand identity in the long run. In fact, it can severely damage your brand identity over time.
Follow these tips to get started:
- Perform a social media audit across all your active platforms.
- Use logos, banners, and detailed bios on all the platforms to better communicate your vision with your audience.
- Follow a consistent routine and make sure all your content is well in sync with your specified visual identity guidelines.
Let’s have a quick recap at the tips shared in this blog
- Lay down your brand’s core values.
- Specify your audience.
- Create a unique visual presence with the help of a website development company Columbus
- Use a digital marketing agency to publish quality content.
- Work closely with your marketing agency Columbus Ohio to build a social media strategy.
Having a strong online presence is the need of the hour. It not only helps engage more prospects but also builds strong brand awareness over time. These strategies, with the help of your digital marketing agency, will ensure your powerful online presence in no time! Search for a great digital marketing agency Columbus Ohio to realize your dreams.